Some looks are so timeless that they can fit into virtually any period or era without trouble. The Downshire Ensemble is an example of a look that has a beautiful appearance and fits into many genres of style. The white blouse is loose-fitting and comfortable, and makes a sharp contrast when worn with the black underbust styled vest. The skirt features a vivid blue color and an elegant, multi-layered look that is relatively timeless in its appearance. Pictured accessories shown are not included. Some outfits are selective and only work in certain circumstances. The Downshire Ensemble is not one of them, as it would not look out of place on a medieval peasant, a Steampunk citizen, or a Victorian noblewoman.
Here is what you get:
- The Downshire Skirt (DC1220)
- The Inquisitor Jacket (DC1215)
- McGreedy Pirate Blouse in White (DC1018)
Detailed Item Descriptions:
The Downshire Skirt: This beautiful skirt makes it easy to create a casual Steampunk look that is big on Victorian style, all while remaining fairly easy to assemble. This great looking skirt is made from multiple layers of cotton poplin fabric, which helps to give the skirt a gathered look. The hem of the skirt is ruffled for effect, and the skirts elastic waistband ensures that it virtually always gives a rather comfortable fit. The skirt is only available in one, striking blue color. And the best part about The Downshire Skirt is that while it makes putting together a quick Steampunk look very easy, it also works wonders for putting together a truly impressive and detailed Steampunk ensemble, too!
The Inquisitor Jacket: This impressive little jacket is the ideal accessory for anyone who happens to enjoy a good Steampunk styled ensemble. This sleek and sleeveless garment is made from faux leather and is available in one dark color. The front is low-cut and features a drawstring and eyelets for an adjustable and comfortable fit, as well as several impressive rivet decorations on the length of the shoulder straps. The back is plain but offers full coverage from the neck to the waist. Because of its simple look, the Inquisitor Jacket is a great garment to add to your own wardrobe, to use with garments whenever you feel like they could use a little touch of Steampunk style that only this jacket can bring.
McGreedy Pirate Blouse: Our McGreedy Pirate blouse is made of thick and rich viscose rayon fabric. It has a full elasticized shoulder for the classic renaissance look. The front opening with the featured ties allows the pirate blouse to be worn with or without the tying knot. This pirate blouse would look great with Pirate outfits as well as Medieval and Renaissance outfits. The blouse features more than enough femininity while still giving that pirate look and feel to it from the high seas.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges