For the Renaissance Maiden who has duties to tend to but needs to look like an upper class lady at the same time, this ensemble is perfect for going to the market, wearing to the village feast, or whatever else you find yourself doing. Buy the complete outfit and get 10% off than if you were to buy them individually.
Here is what you get:
- Fair Maiden Dress #100510
- Celtic Chemise #100508
Detailed Item Descriptions:
Fair Maidens Dress: The Fair Maidens Dress is a perfect dress for the faire or going off to market. This colorful 16th century styled dress features coordinating front trim and re-enforced boning in the front bodice for extra strong tight lacing. We have paired this piece with the Celtic Chemise, however it will look lovely with any of our other chemises should you choose to wear it with a different one. The Fair Maidens dress is available in three colors, blue, green, and red.
Celtic Chemise: The Celtic chemise was worn under all medieval ladies clothing. It kept the outer clothing cleaner by absorbing perspiration. It was often slept in as well. Our well-made chemise has very long sleeves and ties at the shoulders. A very special Celtic look for your favorite gown. This is a very pretty chemise and goes great with many of our dresses and gowns. It goes better with sleeveless dresses, so you can show off the detail on the sleeve of the chemise. The sleeves have a drawstring that ties at the shoulder, so you can make it long sleeve one day and the next maybe tie it up above the elbow for a different look.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges